Or, if you prefer “Cash App” you can use: https://cash.me/$Lifeprint
Or use Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/ASLU
The ASL Vocabulary Expansion Series:
Learn American Sign Language with Dr. Bill Vicars of “ASL University” (Lifeprint.com) as he discusses a variety of signs with his awesome assistant “Alex” who is studying to become an interpreter for the Deaf.
Want to order a USB drive with four semesters worth of ASL instruction? (ASL 1, ASL 2, ASL 3, and ASL 4) for $79.95?
See “SuperUSB” in the ASLUniversity bookstore at:
For free ASL lessons check out:
For a great “100 First ASL Signs” resource, see:
To learn basic fingerspelling see https://youtu.be/va1aAXpVr2w
Instructor Bio, see:
Take care and love to you all.
– Dr. Bill
ASL Level 2 (alt) Sentences 1 thru 20:
Intended audience: Level 2 ASL students wishing to gain additional exposure and receptive practice.
PPT slides 1 through 272 (out of 414)
ASL 2: 2.7 Review (expanded)
01. YOU LIVE HERE how-MANY YEAR?
02. Last-YEAR YOU GO SCHOOL WHERE?
03. Do-you-SEE GIRL HAIR [color]? What-NAME?
04. Do-you-SEE BOY SHIRT BLUE? HE WHERE FROM?
05. TOMORROW I NEED PICK-UP FOR SCHOOL. YOU-MIND?
06. YOUR MOM DROP-OFF YOU what-TIME?
07. YOU SEE HE/SHE BOY/GIRL HAIR BROWN? … TAKE HIS/HER PAPER!
08. YOU BROTHER / SISTER how-MANY?
09. YOUR ENGLISH CLASS FINISH WHEN?
10. YOU not-YET FINISH HOMEWORK. WHY?
11. TONIGHT I NEED you-HELP-me STUDY. …
12. YOUR PURSE (WALLET) MADE FROM WHAT?
13. YOU THINK PRETTY WHO?
14. MY GLASSES? WHERE?
15. YOU THINK HIS/HER CLOTHES OLD-FASHIONED?
16. CLOTHES? YOU LIKE what-KIND?
17. SUPPOSE YOU NONE CAR. YOU GO CLASS HOW?
18. SUPPOSE COLD YOU CLOTHES WHAT-KIND?
19. YOU HAT how-MANY?
20. YOUR FRIEND? what-LOOK-LIKE?